GRAPHIC AND WEB DESIGN
Get in touch
Second Shooter Agreement
Looking forward to working together!
Creating wedding magic is the most special thing.
Please reach out with any questions or concerns.
Indicates required field
Second Shooter's First + Last Name:
Please state your phone number for quick contact.
Please fill this out correctly for your portrait photography package will be delivered to this address.
I accept to all the terms listed below, and accepting this assignment as an Independent Contractor. By writing by name in the section below, I am digitally signing this form and agreeing to all the terms.
This agreement is between Helen Powell of Visuals by Helen Photography, referred to as the PHOTOGRAPHER, and an independent contractor whose name and address appears above, referred to as the CONTRACTOR.
1. ASSIGNMENT: The contractor agrees to work as a second shooter, on the agreed date(s).
2. INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR: The contractor and the photographer hereby specifically agree that the contractor is performing the services as an independent contractor and is not an employee of the photographer. Nothing in this agreement shall be construed as creating an employer-employee relationship, as a guarantee of future employment or engagement, or as a limitation upon the photographer's sole discretion to terminate this agreement at any time without cause. The contractor further agrees to be responsible for all of contractor’s federal and state taxes, withholding, Social Security, insurance and all other benefits. The contractor shall have no claim against Visuals by Helen hereunder or otherwise for vacation pay, sick leave, retirement benefits, social security, worker’s compensation, health or disability benefits, unemployment insurance benefits, or employee benefits of any kind.
3. MEMORY CARDS: The contractor agrees to hand over all memory cards before leaving the event to the photographer. The photographer will download the cards and send the CF Cards back to the contractor in a timely manner via mail or in person.
4. COPYRIGHT: The contractor agrees the images are owned by the photographer. The contractor agrees not to sell any image taken during a contracted event from the photographer to any person, company, group, advertising agency or otherwise without the photographer express written permission.
5. USAGE: The photographer grants the contractor permission to use the images taken during the contracted event for the contractor’s print portfolio, website or social media. All images used on the web must give full credit. It should include a “photographed for Visuals by Helen” statement with a link to http://www.visualsbyhelen.com. Images shared on social media must also tag "@visuals_by_helen" for Instagram and "@visualsbyhelen" for Facebook. The contractor must wait to post the images online
until 6 weeks after the wedding date
so photographer can complete wedding edits and hand over to client who is main priority.
6. CLIENT INTERACTION: The contractor may not Facebook friend or accept a friend request from a client or their wedding guests. The contractor cannot mention the clients by name in any of their usage of their images, online or print.
7. BUSINESS REPRESENTATION: The contractor will be given the photographer's business cards to hand out if anyone asks during the wedding. The contractor is not permitted to promote his or her own business during the wedding. This includes networking with other vendors, only the photographer's business information should be given out.
8. LIABILITY: The contractor warrants that he/she will perform when booked for a photographic assignment and that he/she is liable for any loss or other financial liability suffered by the photographer due to failure to perform other than a documented medical emergency or an “Act of Nature.” The photographer is not liable for any loss or damage to the contractor’s equipment under this contract.
9. EQUIPMENT: The contractor is responsible for providing all of his/her own equipment with which to complete the assignments. The photographer requires that weddings be photographed in RAW format and that all original digital files are relinquished to the studio upon completion of the contracted job.
10. WEDDING DAY CONDUCT: Contractor will dress in appropriate clothes and will appear neat and clean in dark attire. The contractor will call the photographer in the event of an emergency or delay at 252-455-8240.
11. PAYMENT will be arranged on an individual basis for each contractor, as mutually agreed upon. Payment will be an hourly amount depending on experience and the assignment, typically between $50 and $60 per hour. Assignments are typically 4-8 hours. The photographer will pay the contractor within 24 hours of the event.
Digital Signature * This agreement constitutes the full agreement of the parties. Any modification of this agreement must be in writing and signed by both parties. If any provision of this agreement is declared invalid, then the remainder of the agreement will remain in force and in tact. I have read and agree to the terms of this contract.
Do you Agree?
Based in Wilmington, NC
Ready to travel worldwide.
© Visuals by Helen
GRAPHIC AND WEB DESIGN
Get in touch